Friday, May 8, 2009

Knock-Knock Orange Joke

Knock-Knock Who’s there Orange Orange who? It’s Orange, you know, Orange It’s Orange, you know, Orange, Who?! Come on, you know who I am, it’s Orange, knock-knock-knockOrange who? It’s Orange, I just said right now, knock-knock-KNOCK Look, Orange, I’ve never heard of you in mu life, I don’t... KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK And how do I even know you are Orange?!  That’s it, open up now or I’ll start kicking the door You don’t have to do this, please, I’m not who you think I am I’m coming in after 1... Please no 2... It’s for your own good 3...Okay I’m opening the door!  Good, you could have done that a long time ag... oh god... 

[the door swings open, bathing Orange in a fierce glow of white light,  which is carved the perfect silhouette of a fruit peeler in its prime, filling the frame of the entrance, poised at the threshold, ready to pounce] 



No comments:

Post a Comment